Conditions for Time Freeze
- A request for Time Freeze must be made in writing with 1weeks notice prior to the first day of the freeze period.
- Full fortnightly membership debits will resume automatically after completion of the Freeze period.
- Time Freeze is granted on written application for a minimum of TWO (2) consecutive weeks, and in fortnightly blocks thereafter up to a maximum of TWENTY-SIX (26) weeks within a 12 month period (based on membership effective date).
- Holiday & Other minimum 2 weeks, maximum 12 weeks
- Business relocation minimum 2 weeks, maximum 26 weeks
- Medical minimum 2 weeks, maximum 26 weeks
- Pregnancy* minimim 2 weeks, maximum 26 weeks
- The following documentation must be provided with the Time Freeze Request Form:
- Business relocation – a letter from the employer on company letterhead confirming the commencement date and duration of relocation
- Pregnancy*/Medical – an appropriate medical certificate or doctor’s letter
- Fortnightly membership payments will be adjusted to reflect the Freeze period.
- A Time Freeze fee of $10.00 per fortnight will be debited to your nominated account during the Freeze period. Members with pre-paid memberships are required to settle freeze fees at the time of submitting their Time Freeze Request Form.
- All membership dues must be paid up to date prior to Time Freeze being approved.
- The minimum term agreement will be extended by the period of the Time Freeze, therefore the member will be obliged to pay the minimum agreement amount regardless of the Time Freeze period.
- Adjustments to the Freeze period must be made in writing.
- Pro-rata membership fees will be calculated for any member returning to the club prior to the completion of their Time Freeze.
- Members may not use the club facilities during the Time Freeze period.
- When returning to the club at the completion of a MembershipTime freeze for medical reasons, members acknowledge that theyare returning to exercise at their own risk.
- Members requiring confirmation of their Time Freeze request may contact the club.
* A medical clearance from your treating practioner is also required post pregnancy confirming you are able to resume exercise.
* Full fortnightly membership debits will resume automatically after completion of the Freeze period.