Therapists TeamOur Remedial Massage Therapists, Results Coach and Nutritionists collectively have over 25 years experience in their related fields. We have handpicked the finest therapists who are dedicated in working with members to achieve the health and wellness goals they desire.
Remedial TherapistBONDI JUNCTION
T: 0404 967 961
Cesar is an experienced Myotherapist who specialises in the treatment of sporting and work-related injuries. Practising alongside highly skilled Osteopaths and Sports Physiotherapists, Cesar has gained invaluable experience in properly diagnosing and treating injuries. All treatments are tailored to your specific condition based on a postural and mobility assessment. Cesar's techniques are designed to improve the functionality of your body whilst reducing pain and discomfort.
T: 0414 650 515
Mogestri has a Bachelor of Health Science, an Advanced Diploma in Applied Science in Nutrition, and is an accredited VLA (Vitality, Longevity, and Healthy Ageing) Practitioner.
Mogestri has a very caring and personalised approach in her consultations. Her specialties include:
- Weight Loss
- Anti-Ageing Digestive Imbalances
- Anxiety Support
- Immune Disorders
- DNA Testing
- Live Blood Screening
- Saliva Hormone Testing
T: 1800 552 168
Miranda has a Masters in NLP Coaching. Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy and Timeline Therapy.
She has a strong desire to help people and make a difference in their lives.
Miranda's Specialties Include:
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) – Creates breakthroughs in our behaviour by changing our communication, thinking and patterns by modelling the most successful people on the planet.
- Hypnotherapy – Uses the unconscious mind as a powerful tool in driving positive behaviour and results.
- Timeline Therapy – Allows us to break free of past issues by addressing the root causes.
- Coaching – A practice that helps people to identify and achieve personal goals.