EXPERIENCE THE BLISS
Elixr is a leading provider of Pilates, yoga and fitness. We offer over 250 classes a week led by world-class instructors and teachers. Our club is unique and offers a calm and tranquil environment for you to energise your body, calm your mind and lift your spirit. Visit us for a free trial and experience our sanctuary for yourself.
Join Our Sanctuary
- Unlimited Pilates, yoga and fitness classes
- 25-metre indoor magnesium mineral pool
- Premium dedicated weight training and cardio areas
- Access to all Elixr member events and workshops
- Discounts on Elixr Education courses*
- Access to in-house therapists and nutritionists
Elixr Membership BENEFITs
Here are some amazing extra benefits of being an Elixr member.
- Discounts on Elixr Swim School
- Access to regular giveaways and in-club competitions
- Special offers and discounts from our brand partners
- Regular offers from our in-house nutritionists and therapists
- Discounts on Elixr School of Pilates courses
- Referral rewards whenever your friends or family join Elixr
Casual Visits and Packs
Stopping by and want to do a class? We have options so you can drop in and out. We warn you, once you get a taste of our sanctuary, you’ll be hooked!
Single Session Casual Visit (2 Week Expiry)
10 Pack Pass (3 Month Expiry)
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a class booking app?
Once you are a member or a casual pass holder you can book your classes online using our dedicated class booking app and online member portal powered by GymMaster. The app gives members access to:
- View and manage class bookings
- Book classes 3 days in advance from 11:00 am
- Update your personal information and billing details
- Place a hold on your membership and view your account history
- Manage your notifications and reminder settings
When do class bookings open?
Class bookings are available to book three days prior at 11am. Bookings can be made by logging into the GymMaster Member app or you can sign into your member portal here using your web browser.
What is the class cancellation window?
You can cancel your class up to 3 hours before it is scheduled to begin at no cost. Late cancellations within 3 hours will incur a $5.00 fee. No-shows will incur a $10.00 fee.
I'm new to Pilates, what classes do you recommend?
Our standard Pilates Reformer and Mat classes are suitable for all levels and a great starting point for beginners. Please let the instructor know if you’re new and they will take care of you. Pilates Reformer Circuit and Challenge are not recommended for beginners, 6 months Elixr Pilates Reformer experience is required to attend.
Do you have a crèche?
Unfortunately, we do not offer childcare services at Elixr. Anyone under 16 years of age must be supervised by a parent or guardian when in the club.
Join us for a trial class and discover the Elixr difference.